Recently, due to the epidemic, many people will buy a computer chair if they want to work-from-home. Regular computer chairs are quite comfortable to sit on. The problem is that they have been used for a long time, and many people don’t know how to clean and maintain them.
Fabric computer chairs are already a relatively common product category among computer chair products. Only regular maintenance can make fabric computer chairs last longer. Let’s talk about how to clean mesh chairs good?
1. How to clean and maintain the mesh computer chair?
Whether foreign or domestic, mainstream ergonomic computer chairs are mainly made of mesh to protect the comfort and health of the human body. Mesh chairs have better air permeability than leather computer chairs, making office workers and bosses sit more comfortably, so this type of chair is very common in offices.
In terms of maintenance, be careful not to put scissors, carving knives and other things that are easy to scratch the mesh on the mesh chair. If possible, you can also add a dust cover to it.
When cleaning, the main reason is that the cushion is not easy to clean. Of course, some high-end computer chairs use pure mesh cushions without sponges on the cushions. This kind of chairs are relatively easy to clean. Most homes or offices mainly use computer chairs with sponge cushions, so the following will mainly talk about the cleaning of such chairs. Different families have different situations, and the following two methods are provided for everyone to choose.
The first method: suitable for those who do not have a vacuum cleaner at home.
Use a feather sweeper to remove the dust first.
Put a little detergent in clean water first, put the rag in the water, and wring it dry.
Wipe the chair several times with a rag first.
Gently scrub with a soft brush and allow to air dry. To dry quickly, you can also consider using a hair dryer, just don't blow on it for too long.
The second type: suitable for situations where there is a vacuum cleaner, preferably a high-temperature cleaning machine.
(1) Dust off first. First use a vacuum cleaner to suck the dust comprehensively to absorb the dust particles as a whole. There is no vacuum cleaner, and the dust is cleaned with a feather sweeper, which is also for the overall dust removal.
(2) Dilute the cleaner, which can also be filled into the water tank, and spray the cleaner all over the computer chair.
(3) Let the cleaner sit on the computer chair for a while to work the stain off the fibers.
(4) Use a high-temperature cleaner to extract and then dry in a dryer. If you don't have these electrical equipment, use a soft brush to gently scrub and then air dry.
The above methods are suitable for ordinary families.
2. How to clean and maintain the fabric computer chair?
Fabric computer chair is a newly popular fashion computer chair. Loved by OL. The cleaning and maintenance methods of fabric computer chairs and mesh computer chairs are basically the same, but the fabric material is different from the hollow mesh of mesh, which is slightly more difficult to clean, and it is best to have chair covers.